Clearwater Elder Law Attorney
Elder law matters encompass many legal areas, including estate planning and probate, guardianship, Medicaid and nursing home planning, and asset protection. At William Rambaum, P.A., you have found a Clearwater elder law attorney with over 35 years of experience who is certified as a specialist in Elder Law by both The Florida Bar and the National Elder Law Foundation. Few Florida attorney possess this combination of experience and expertise. Finding an attorney to handle your elder law matters correctly is essential to living out your golden years with the highest quality of life and sense of security. You can relax knowing that at William Rambaum, P.A., you have found an attorney with the skills and abilities to meet your legal needs.
Below is a brief description of some of our main areas of practice. Click on a topic for more information about a particular legal area and how William Rambaum, P.A. in Oldsmar can help you.
- Estate Planning – We take the time to learn your desires and explain your options to you. We draft the right combination of wills, trusts and advance directives to achieve your goals while working to minimize probate and taxation of your estate.
- Probate – If you are the personal representative of an estate, we can help you through all aspects of probate and estate administration to make sure your role is fulfilled accurately and that the wishes of the testator are met. If you are an heir or beneficiary with a question about how the estate is being probated, we can represent your interests to ensure you receive the gift or inheritance intended.
- Guardianship – We help potential guardians and wards work through the Florida guardianship process so that elders in need are adequately protected and have their needs met regarding everything from personal care to banking, finance and legal affairs.
- Nursing Home Planning – A lifetime of savings can be wiped out in just a few years or even a matter of months when expensive long-term nursing care is needed. With the right planning, you can afford your care for as long as needed and still leave a legacy for the future.
- Medicaid – Medicaid can be a boon to persons needing help paying for long-term care, but strict rules can keep you from qualifying for Medicaid help without first spending yourself into poverty. With Medicaid trusts and other planning tools, we can get you the help you need for long-term care while still maintaining your heard-earned wealth for future personal and family needs.
- Asset Protection – A variety of trusts and legal tools offer the protection you need to keep your hard-won assets safe from attack by judgment creditors. The time to protect your assets is now, so you can rest easy knowing you and your family can continue to enjoy the wealth you have created.
Comprehensive Elder Law Services from a Dedicated and Experienced Clearwater Elder Law Attorney
For help with estate planning, probate, guardianship, nursing home planning, Medicaid or asset protection in Clearwater or Oldsmar and surrounding areas, give William Rambaum, P.A. a call at 727-781-5357 to discuss your needs with a knowledgeable and dedicated Clearwater elder law attorney.